Posted by Robert Lorsch
I have set aside Wednesday, April 20, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., to invite our shareholders to come to an informal meeting at our offices, at 4401 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010, 2nd fl., for a “brainstorming” session.
The purpose is to discuss the company’s strategies to grow the business with you our stakeholders. Senior management will be there to share your thoughts, instincts and advice, as we continue to grow our business. We will not discuss or release any Material Non-public Information.
The overall objective is to solicit your thoughts as to how we create more visibility, public awareness, and of course, value.
In preparation for the meeting, there continues to be significant developments every day, among them:
- The continued negotiation of a wireless deal bringing the MMR Personal Health Record as an embedded handset feature. Not simply an app. We are of the belief that having a Personal health Record like www.mymedicalrecords.com on your phone is a valuable life savings tool. We think the carriers agree.
- We will share our existing road show presentation that we will plan to take to Chicago later this month.
- The launch of MMRGlobal Connectivity to HealthVault planned to be launched at the Microsoft Connected Health Conference April 26 and 27 also in Chicago.
- The possible integration of The MMR PHR into the back end of a multi-billion dollar European technology Electronic Medical Records.
- Continued final contract negotiations on our three-year effort to launch a MyESafeDepositBox.com type of product with one of the world’s largest banks.
- Ongoing efforts to complete a distribution and marketing relationship with Lucent domestically and in China.
Since space is limited please register “To Tell Us What You Think” as soon as possible by contacting Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who would like to participate and cannot attend in person we will have limited dial-up access. We look forward to seeing you.
Robert H. “Bob” Lorsch, CEO, MMRGlobal
4401 Wilshire Blvd., 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90077, Tel. 310-476-7002
Follow me on Twitter at PHREMRGURU
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.